Directions by Rail
1. Take New Jersey Transit and/or Amtrak Northeast Corridor to the
Princeton Junction (not Princeton) rail station.
2. Take a taxi to our offices or call us in advance to make arrangements
for us to pick you up (were pleased to do so).
Directions by Bus
1. Take New Jersey Suburban Transit bus from the New York Port Authority
bus station to Princeton, New Jersey.
2. Get off at the Maple Street stop (ask the driver).
3. Cross the street and walk two blocks to our offices at 47 Murray
Directions by Car From New York City and Points North
1. New Jersey Turnpike south to New Brunswick exit, Interchange # 9.
2. Bear right after the toll booth and carefully follow signs for
U.S. Route 1 south towards Trenton and Princeton.
3. Proceed south for about 15 miles on U.S. Route 1. You'll be
about 1 mile from the next turn towards Princeton when you pass
the Forrestal Village Shopping Center and the New Jersey State Trooper
barracks, both on the right side of the road.
4. After passing two stop lights, make a right onto Harrison Street
immediately before the Sunoco station.
5. Continue for about 1 mile on Harrison Street into Princeton by
taking the bridge over Lake Carnegie.
6. Make a left onto Prospect Avenue at the second traffic light.
7. Continue two blocks and make a right onto Murray Place.
8. Continue 200 yards to our office at 47 Murray Place on the left.
From Philadelphia and Points South
1. Take I-95 north to the intersection of U.S. Route 1 in New Jersey.
2. Go U.S. Route 1 North for about 6 miles and under the railroad
bridge to the next stoplight and intersection of NJ route 571.
3. Follow the signs around the intersection to Princeton via Washington
4. Go over Lake Carnegie and at the third light make a right onto
5. Continue two blocks to Murray Place.
6. Make a left and go 200 yards to our office at 47 Murray Place
on the left.